About Integrate hk
Integrate hk offers professional assessment, intervention and support in the areas of:
- Clinical Psychology
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Play & Creative Arts Therapy
- School Support
We are a dedicated, experienced and highly qualified team of therapists. Our strength comes from collaborating with each other, our clients and the wider community.
Our therapists value ongoing professional development and use evidence-based approaches. We draw upon this learning to provide engaging and focused therapy sessions that support our clients through the challenges they are facing.
Integrate hk’s main rooms are based in Central, Hong Kong. In addition to our centre-based services, we offer home and school support throughout Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories.
Integrate hk’s specifically designed centre, includes large motor therapy and play rooms that support individual, group and family sessions. These rooms can also hold training and development programs for parents and professionals.
Integrate hk promotes:
- Partnership and communication
- Respect for individuality
- Quality contemporary practice
- Reaching potential
- Innovative solutions
- Confidential & professional service
- Early intervention – evidence shows that early intervention is key to successful therapy outcomes.
- Evidence-based approaches – we are a highly skilled, professional team. We use effective, contemporary approaches.
- Confidentiality – Information that you share with us will not be disclosed without your consent, unless safety is at risk.
- Team approach –when children, parents, therapists and teachers all work together, therapy has a greater chance of being successful.
- Professional development – our therapists are continually improving their skills so they can provide the best service possible.